Panzerlied Song

Just wanted to drop a quick note. I have had several people send me the link to where that Panzerlied song, from the Battle of the Bulge movie, can be downloaded. Only problem is that those links I have been receiving plus the ones posted here are all coming up as "Not Found" Sorry folks, its a dead end. Anyone know a different site where it can be found? The link over on Manx's link is a dead link also.

~Skott~

Originally posted by Skott Karlsson:

Just wanted to drop a quick note. I have had several people send me the link to where that Panzerlied song, from the Battle of the Bulge movie, can be downloaded. Only problem is that those links I have been receiving plus the ones posted here are all coming up as "Not Found" Sorry folks, its a dead end. Anyone know a different site where it can be found? The link over on Manx's link is a dead link also.

~Skott~

I've got it sticking around on my HD somewhere. I'll look for it....

------------------

Charlie don't Surf

shadow@jagdtiger.de

http://www.orbitonline.ca/~Shadow/index.html

Originally posted by Skott Karlsson:

~Skott~

Skott,

I just emailed the song to you, it is 2.2MB in size.

If anyone else wnats it then print your email addresses in this thread. I apologise to the Wehrmacht for any infringement of copyright smile.gif