Gunmetal MOD Question

Hey, I finally gave the gunmetal mod a try... it's GREAT.

My only problem with it is that the Landmarks (Little messages on the map saying Town Names, etc.) are very blurry and hard to read now.

Is this common?

------------------

"Fear is for the enemy... Fear and Bullets."

"They didn't want to come... but I told em, by jeepers, it was an order."

The readme.txt included in the zipfile explains the problem and tells you the fix, something about replacing a couple of ****.bmps

------------------

And King Xerxes looked to King Leonidas and spoke. "Our Archers will rain arrows down upon you to blot out the sun."

And King Leonidas replied: "Then we will fight in the shade."

Yeah, read down through the notices at the site, he says some stuff about that. It caught me off guard back when it came out. I think there are/were a couple of updates, but they might have been incorporated by now.

Gunmetal is great, add the clipboard mod to it and it is fantastic.

------------------

"Gentlemen, you may be sure that of the three courses

open to the enemy, he will always choose the fourth."

-Field Marshal Count Helmuth von Moltke, (1848-1916)

Man you guys are on the ball! You wanna know something funny? That is my only frequently asked question. I only have one. I would feel pretty funny putting up a FAQ section on my site for only one question though. You need at least 2, to have a decent looking FAQ, IMHO. smile.gif

------------------

DeanCo--

CM interface mods: http://mapage.cybercable.fr/deanco/

so many games...so little time

Hey Deanco~

Just curious (not trying to annoy you) but why don't you just modify your mod to eliminate that problem? I am guessing that most people who use it (myself included -- it rocks!) have already made the fix anyhow.

BTW Love the clipboard. Keep it coming!

------------------

And King Xerxes looked to King Leonidas and spoke. "Our Archers will rain arrows down upon you to blot out the sun."

And King Leonidas replied: "Then we will fight in the shade."