TournamentHouse And Fat Chat!

Well after fighting with my new server dogs, I finally had enough. The last three weeks have been a nightmare. Stats not showing at times and/or the site. I put the hammer down today and have the good server back. Yes good server smile.gif The one that did not have any down time in over a year of THing. This last server was a mess and is still not up and may never be. The good news is we are back, the bad news is I might not be able to retrieve 3 weeks worth of data. Games played ratings etc.. frown.giffrown.giffrown.gif

I will be working my butt off to try and get all our data back over the next few days. Yes this all sucks, but I have not been sitting on my ass. TH will be pointing to this address soon, but for now you can enter the NEW FAT CHAT and get some games in using this link http://216.147.96.237/CM/Chat/

I will be posting news on the site in the a.m. but now need some sleep as its 5 a.m. here LOL!

PS

My mail has been down as well but will be able to unload it in a few hours smile.gif

Ill just send this to the top!

------------------

PanzerLeid

Mit donnernden Motoren,

So schnell wie der Blitz,

Dem Feinde entgegen,

Im Panzer geschützt.

Voraus den Kameraden

Im Kampfe ganz allein,

Steh'n wir allein,

So stossen wir tief

In die feindlichen Reihn.

von Schalburg

bump!

Need all to see this!

------------------

PanzerLeid

Mit donnernden Motoren,

So schnell wie der Blitz,

Dem Feinde entgegen,

Im Panzer geschützt.

Voraus den Kameraden

Im Kampfe ganz allein,

Steh'n wir allein,

So stossen wir tief

In die feindlichen Reihn.

von Schalburg

Any word yet on whether or not you can get the last three weeks of data? Like Abbott, I played a lot of games in that time frame. I played 3/4 of my total ladder games in the past week as a matter of fact.

------------------

Craiger

All your victory flag are belong to me

The data from the last three weeks is toast.

The server TH was on for the last three weeks is also up in smoke. I back the database up every day, but because that server was soooo messed up I could not access it from PhP. I posted a notice in hopes that players will re-post loses. I will help as well. This is not the end of the world and I will do my best to keep everyone happy.

http://tournamenthouse.com/CM/ is now pointing to the right server.

Again sorry for all this.