Looking For ...

A Good set of WWII Encyclopedias. Is there such a set of books even published? I have "The Second World War:An Illustrated History Of WWII" and "World War II A visual Encyclopedia". The first is a really cool set of 10 volumes that I know alot of you on here own(I received mine BTW as a Bday present, they were only $9.99 a volume!)But its not really in a format that I need, I think they were news articles that were collected through out the war and combined into a set(Don't get me wrong I dig them immensely). The second is more along the lines of what I am after but is kinda anorexic in it's offerings.

Anybody have an idea if a WWII set of Encyclopedias exists? Appreciate any help.

Mord

I just got a big red book called "The Encyclopedia of the Weapons Used In Word War Two" from the bargain bin at B.Dalton. It was only 12 bucks and devotes a full page with an illustration and field picture to EVERY tank, gun, rifle, ship, and sub used in the war. It is pretty amazing actually, all for 12 bucks!

WOW! That sounds killer Panzer Leader! The Bargain bins are excellent places to find books on war. I've come across some great deals searching through them. The ten volume set mentioned above being just one example. they were originally 35 bucks a piece at 700 to 1000 pages a volume.

Thanks for the post. I'll be hunting this book down next pay check!

Mord