Mod request maybe one you have not though of before

the very idea of the generic markers is to be, well, generic and without detail. So I am not really sure what you want to replace those with? :confused:

For the fun of it, you could replace them with some Tiger bmp's or something to reflect the allied veteran's view that every german tank was a Tiger unless specifically identified otherwise. smile.gif

Wouldn't work like you think.

There is only ONE set of BMPs for AFVs, HTs and all.

Thus putting Tiger like arts in those BMPs would only mean that some Sherman sounding off accross the map would like just the rest of your friendly armor.

So it would have to be BOTH generic and not nation biased.

All in all it might be worth a try and I'll give it a shot this week end.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by M Hofbauer:

Well, according to the cliché, as long as the GI wouldn't see the tank he would still think it is a Tiger, be it actually a Sherman or a Panther. ;)<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

It would also look like a Tiger if you were playing Axis and had a Firefly heading your way...

MODing is not that difficult.

Open the BMP, paint some swab of red on it, boot the game and see for yourself if the sound contact art is not the same generic file.

Anyway, I'm not long out of the office now and I'll whip a quickie to go check on how it looks.

Shouldn't take me off too long from the Daimler...

PB,

yes but my biggest "success" so far was the PinkPanther smile.gif as you can see I have nothing substantial or serious to offer really to the CM user/mod community, those things are just delusions of my mind taking weird excursions...

Mike, yes I *know* please see my first words in this thread...