@rune/B+T Fall Blau

Horus

I'm also playing Fall Blau in PBEM as the Russian.

I think the map is really one of the finest exeample of what can be done in CM with imagination and creativity. It is really amazing.

The map is huge but very playable because number of units is not too large, and moves are rather long ones. Typically only a few minutes plotting is necessary each turn.

The force composition is really original and the challenge is a good change for the usual frontal CM battle. Here, planning and execution of the plan are critical. Speed and stealth are your best tools.

I'll also review when i've finished it, but i'm glad to say it is a enjoyable game so far.

[ January 21, 2003, 03:39 AM: Message edited by: Thin Red Line ]

@rune

review done ;)

and about your question : YES :D

@thin red line

to all yes but for the first turns to get the thing rolling i had need a little bit more time ;)

*SPOILER*

i like the hills as cool points for the tanks, reminds me a little bit at the role of "Towers" in chess.