Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

Poll -Enemy at the gates .Will it be good or suck

Seen the trailer on TV and it looks good, but then again they can make any trailer look good. Only noticed Ed Harris as the German officer rest of the actors are unknown to me. However, I hope it will be good smile.gif also waiting on the Pearl Harbor movie but thats summer time so still a long time wait.

I am very excited about it. I try not to be too critical of movies and accept them for what they are: two hours of dramatic fun and eye-popping excitement. That said, any movie that deals with Stalingrad and the eastern front (or the Great Patriotic War) is definitely positive.

Awareness of W.W.II has surged among the public the past couple of years (even before SPR) and this is a good thing.

As for Holllywood, they are good at making action flicks, but it is a rare gem (such as Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon) for a truly exceptional movie to be released, and Crouching Tiger wasn't even Hollywood!

I am sure I will love the movie.

------------------

And King Xerxes looked to King Leonidas and spoke. "Our Archers will rain arrows down upon you to blot out the sun."

And King Leonidas replied: "Then we will fight in the shade."

My ranking of spectator sports:

1,234) Paint drying

1,235) Cars rusting

1,236) Grass growing

1,237) Sniper duel

1,238) Water evaporating

1,239) A cricket match

1,240) Watching a CD spin

To address a perhaps-controversial issue with my personal opinion of spectator sports. In my defense let me say that I draw a great deal of satisfaction watching water, hence the lower ranking for cricket.