Marsh mod madness

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by YECoyote:

Best looking swamp so far. Are you still tweaking it? Maybe you can add a few more trees.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

:rolleyes: The trees in the swamp are hard-coded. The game puts them in automatically. The only thing that is modifiable here is the ground texture.

[ 06-15-2001: Message edited by: Maximus ]

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Yank:

Hey not bad at all I like the lily pads,I swear I saw a frog ;) When will Tom have it?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks. The lilly pads were actually my moms idea. I just sent it an hour ago.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Tanks a Lot:

With some great suggestions from Mord, I re-worked my marsh mod. I'm about to send it to Tom's site if anyone is interested.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I've not been able to find a good looking swamp until I saw yours.

Care to send it to me at robert.olesen@get2net.dk ? I have trouble navigating Tom's site from home - it's extremely graphics intensive.

Tanks did an excellent job on this Mod! It looks even better in game.(Screenshots never seem to look near as good as in game play.) I think you guys will really enjoy this marsh. He put alot of time into it. He redid it atleast three times and tweaked it about as many. I think he deserves as much credit and praise as the Mod Sluts can spare.

Great job Tanks!

Mord.

Gentlemen ,

Files are up ! You can get Ed´s Marsh mod from the " terrain " section of my mod pages.

Cheers

Tom

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Maximus:

I thought your stuff generally went to the Last Defense?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I normally did, but the last mod I sent there never got posted and the site hasn't been updated in more than a month. Tom said he would like to host my wood bunkers and marsh mods.

I wanna give this a bump so everybody can get a chance to check'er out.

One more mod for all you Sluts to DL.

Been the all around best day for Mods I think I have ever seen! I won't soon forget this day!

Mord

Hi Mord ,

agreed: this day was really remarkable. For the last 8 -9 hours I was downloading stuff , testing stuff , walking the Normandy , uploading stuff , cursing java scripts , looking at new Panthers and , and , and. CM is now ONE year old and... we still get more scenarios and mods than we can handle...Life is great.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Mord:

I wanna give this a bump so everybody can get a chance to check'er out.

One more mod for all you Sluts to DL.

Been the all around best day for Mods I think I have ever seen! I won't soon forget this day!

Mord<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hi back Tom,

Just wanted to say that your reworking of your own Marsh mod was very nice as well. washing out the color some really made it fit in with the subdude enviorments out there.

Great site as well.

Keep up the good work.

Mord

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by lcm1947:

Hey, great looking marsh. Thank you ever so much. This has got to be the best looking one out there.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Glad you like it. Thanks from Tanks.

smile.gif