Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

CMBB QB purchasing improvements

I tried to find information about what kind of new features will be available for purchasing troops in QuickBattles. In the CM2 FAQ thread it says that there will be some OOB additions and something that all squads wouldn't have their full strength.

I did a search on 'purchase' and 'restrict' and didn't found very much, so my question is:

Now there are purchasing options for different kind troops: armor, mechanized and so on.

Does anybody know if there will be an option for players to freely restrict points that can be used for some unit groups, like armor or artillery? Then opponents could for example agree that up to 50% of the points can be used on armor, or that only 20% for arty.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by SlowMotion:

Does anybody know if there will be an option for players to freely restrict points that can be used for some unit groups, like armor or artillery? Then opponents could for example agree that up to 50% of the points can be used on armor, or that only 20% for arty.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

SM,

This can already be accomplished manually. Choose "Unrestricted" for Type and you can spend your points however you'd like. The only exception is for artillery.

I know about this Unrestricted type. What I tried to say was restricting purchasing, but in a user definable way. Now both players can agree to purchase only certain amount of each type, say 25% artillery, but sometimes it would be nice if this could be guaranteed by setting a limit when generating the QB.

Surely not the most important feature to add, but probably easy to do and could be useful.