Wolf's terrain mod-pack coming!!

Hi again people!

I've been working with many different terrain mods lately: New grass (looks awesome), marsh, brushes, tweaked some trees (removed some ugly trees and replaced with better ones with a little different tone. woods doesn't look so restless now)

I'm soon going to make new snow, new snow treebases, new snow road and maybe some other things.

Here's couple of screenshots:

The grass, now you can see elevations a bit worse, but it looks WAY better and you can still see the elevations more clear than in other mods. (That I've seen..) Image quality is rather bad though.

screen1%281%29.jpg

Then marsh and brushes and tweaked trees at background:

marshbrushtrees.jpg

I like when different tiles blend with the terrain and doesn't "sting you in the eye". Comments, please.

One big problem is, I don't know when I'm 100% satisfied with my graphics, so I keep fine tuning them all the time. I should set up my own web site, where you could get the latest version of my different mods. smile.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by phil stanbridge:

Whilst we're on the subject of terrain, is there a mod out there that can be used throughout all seasons and look equally good? The magua stuff is damn nice for June-August but the tree bases look off for the later months? I've gone back to using Kump and Gunslinger combined.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I've made some tree bases for Magua's grass for fall use. I took Magua's scattered tree bases and given them the "withered grass" filter. They look a bit orangish. Fits rather well with his grass. As for woods bases, I use Juju's bases for both summer and fall. But again I browned them using the same filter and lightened them up. Looks fairly decent.

Wolf, I am a big fan of your previous grass mod so I don't mean this to sound - well - mean, but I like the original better. The elevation is better in the first one and that is what I mainly want. But I'm sure somebody would rather have the looks of this as it is very nice looking and different. Too bad the elevation isn't as good. But I'm very happy with what I have thanks to you. Oh, yes I also have your tree bases and think both together are excellent. I doubt I'll ever change.

lcm1947 thanks! smile.gif

You should still test my new grass, that picture is bad quality, you can see the elevations easier than in that picture. You can always take the old grass back.

---------------------------------------------

Anyone have any comments about those marsh and brushes? Any suggestions to make them better? Thanks.