Mac Users Rejoice (Again)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Baldest Gun in the West asked me to post an update for him. So, here goes:

The Mac Mod Manager Program (aka MCM3) now has full documentation! This program (and its documentation) will change the world as we know it! So, get off your @$$ and grab the separate dowload at CMHQ!

To get into the spirit of things, Matt wanted to let all of you know he plans to completely convert to Macintosh computers. After years of toiling in the dark, he says "I can't believe how dense I've been! Macs are so easy to use and the operating system is so stable, even a complete idiot could use them with no problems. So, I expect to have no problems..."

In other news, Matt has also decided to grow a ponytail and live off the land (in downtown Cincinnati).

Stay tuned for more late-breaking stories.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by SuperTed:

To get into the spirit of things, Matt wanted to let all of you know he plans to completely convert to Macintosh computers. After years of toiling in the dark, he says "I can't believe how dense I've been! Macs are so easy to use and the operating system is so stable, even a complete idiot could use them with no problems. So, I expect to have no problems..."<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Halleluja! Another soul come to the light!

I may shave my head just to show my support...

;)

P.S. Also good news about CM3M.

smile.gif

Michael

ok, the program is good, but does it really deserve this much hype? it's not like it toasts bread or anything like that. ;)

It'll go to my head, you know.. just ask Makjager what a problem that will make!

(and I know you just wanted to get that in about MM! Good one!

smile.gif )

dave

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by aikidorat:

ok, the program is good, but does it really deserve this much hype?...

dave<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I told Matt 52 exclamation points (yes, I counted them, folks :rolleyes: ) was overdoing things, but he did say he wanted me to use more. So... :D

[ 10-19-2001: Message edited by: SuperTed ]