Whats with these rude immature morons on the forum?

WHAT YOU SAY? i hardly think that goofs like max2k and benny are taking over...jeeze max2k barely got the obcenities out of his mouth before he was givin the heel to the back of the head....dont worry about it matt got it all under control.

------------------

MAKE IT SHORT AND SWEET THEN GET THE F#$K OUT

[This message has been edited by BIG DD (edited 02-22-2001).]

Two people in the past two months hardly qualifies as an overrun.

Let's play chicken- All the people except the last one to post to this thread before it gets locked are chicken.

------------------

Well my skiff's a twenty dollar boat, And I hope to God she stays afloat.

But if somehow my skiff goes down, I'll freeze to death before I drown.

And pray my body will be found, Alaska salmon fishing, boys, Alaska salmon fishing.

The Last Defense- Mods, Scenarios, and more!

its simple HEEL--------->BACK OF HEAD=matter dealt with......i kinda like seeing these guys show up act all tough then get thrown out like two dollar ho.....its entertaining!

------------------

MAKE IT SHORT AND SWEET THEN GET THE F#$K OUT

[This message has been edited by BIG DD (edited 02-22-2001).]

Guest Mikey D

You guys are spoiled. The 'AFV News' chat group has long informative stretches of intelligent topic-related topic threads, interspersed with stretches of flames and moronic drivel.

Considering that every 14 year old in the free world (and more besides) has access to this site I'd say we're doing pretty well.

Guest Madmatt

Were doing okay and to be honest we hate like hell to have to pull that Ban trigger but that there are certain types of people out there who make it abudently clear that they will have absolutely zero to contribute to this community and game at large and when those same people begin to act contrary to the agreement that they are held to when they registered then those people just have to go.

Now, lets end this matter and just get on with enjoying the game and Forum.

Madmatt