Ramming Speed !

Has anyone ever used the tacitc of ramming an opponents AFV's with one of your own?

I just had a MAJOR problem as the Allies with a Panther after it KO'd my last Firefly

(TCP/IP against Khan_ )

So I rammed the damn thing broad side at fast speed with a M1A5 HT, it had a Piat team in it. The HT got KO'd too but the end result was the Panther was immbolized.

It makes sense but I have never seen a collision cause an imbolization. I was happy to trade a dead Ht for an immobile Panther.

Anyone ever have any experience with collisions in CM where the result was immobolization?

Just curious

there was an attempted close assault at the same time as the collision so I'm not sure who to credit.

The bailed Piat failed miserably!

-tom w

[This message has been edited by aka_tom_w (edited 03-21-2001).]

Not intentional but.......picture this.....

On one side of a ridge line a Panther, on the other side a Hellcat stalking (along with 4 other allied tanks the panther that has already killed 4 of his compatriots) ...... Orders are given....the movie plays.....

Both advance, they meet at the top, head on and engage in a deadly pax de deux. The Panther pushes the Hellcat, back...and back and back, knowing that if it slipped off, the Hellcats turret turned alot quicker...end of turn.....

Next movie, panther backs in reverse, targets the M18 who seems to be asleep and ....... paint a 5th circle on the barrel....

Currently hunting the 6th victim, like Alien, picking the crew off one by one. Right Mace!

------------------

•Non illegitimi carborundum est

•If frogs had uzi's, snakes woudn't mess with them so much. - Hiram