Gimme some quick advice on fighting

Until you learn the game and its tactics, I would tell you to follow the advice of Napoleon. Drive straight for your objective, no fancy sweeps or envelopments. And learn organization. Keep your platoons in formation and within command range of the platoon leader. When you advance, use another platoon and also MG's to cover you. Leapfrog tactics...one advances and one covers. Always keep a reserve, no matter how depleted of units you stand. Company and Battalion commanders? Use them to strengthen the attack or defense(their special skills). But most importantly...after a turn watch it again from other angles. Even more importantly...have fun watching the battle unfold. Later. :cool:

Now my friend, you need to feel the love of a nice juicy PBEM game. I'll be happy to oblige you in learning the fine art of dying on the battlefield. Just don't ask me about tanks. Jarmo's armor beat me like a redheaded stepchild in our current/last game. It was ugly...

Anyways, if you want to give it a go, send me an e-mail. I can give you pointers as we play, if you have any questions at all. I'm no tactical genius, but usually I can hold my own pretty well. I don't care about winning or losing, but I do like to play when my schedule allows.