Mac OS 9.1 & MacModManager?

Guest 33%God

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by 33%God:

I'm having problems with the MacModmanager. It can no longer find the resource files

Anybody else try this?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Mine works perfect.

------------------

No bastard has ever won a war by dying for his country. They won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country.

No clue what is wrong. My data folder has the graphics 9 file but MMCM won't recognize the file.

I downloaded a new copy but it still doesn't work.

I just got those sky graphics and now I'm totally bummed...

have you had success with it before? Or is this the first time using MCM3?

also, please describe in more detail what is (or in this case) isnt happening. It's hard to determine if there's a bug otherwise.

If you can, let me know if MCM3 recognizes the Graphics 9backup file, or any other ones.

and the mod you are trying to convert.

thanks!

dave

Your program is all I've ever used.

I don't actually have a graphics 9 backup file.

The new skymods are from CMHQ (today) and those are the only files that this seems to happen.

I'm stumped...

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by 33%God:

Your program is all I've ever used.

I don't actually have a graphics 9 backup file.

The new skymods are from CMHQ (today) and those are the only files that this seems to happen.

I'm stumped...

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I installed those just fine and dandy. Are you selecting the file or the folder?(after you convert)

------------------

No bastard has ever won a war by dying for his country. They won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country.

Looks like a few people are having troubles with it converting, while others are not.

I'll try it out tonite after work, and see if I have any issues with it.

in the mean time, if one of you can email me a screen shot of what is going on that may help.

Hoopenfaust2: are you saying that MCM3 doesnt recognize teh mod file, or doesnt recognize the Graphics file?

thanks!

dave

------------------

History is made at night

H2,

which bmp are you clicking on? I D/L'd the mod, and all the textures work with the exception of the bmps with a *letter* before them.

and those shouldnt work. I didnt code MCM3 to remove letters *before* the number, only after. And I really didnt even do that, it just does it on it's own. smile.gif

so, the other bmps (with no letters) should work - do they?

to use the bmps with letters before the numbes, simply remove the letter from teh file name, then use MCM3 to convert. NOTE: you may want to create a separate folder for the "A" and "B" mod, etc. That way you wont lose any of the mods when you change the name.

if they dont, it's possible you need the utility to fix the file format that was either included with MCM3, or is available from CMHQ.

that should do it.

If it doesnt, please email me. I dont get to check the board as often as I used to, and if it wasnt for some kind mac user emailing me, I may have missed this thread.

thanks!

dave

------------------

History is made at night

[This message has been edited by aikidorat (edited 01-18-2001).]

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Hoopenfaust2:

By the way Mr. Hussar I've got a scenario made that you'll especially like. Its taken me several weeks fine tuning it. I'll send it tonite when I get home.

I have made a Carpiquet scenario based on allied aerials photographs

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

e-mail it to me. shadow@jagdtiger.de

------------------