Mod manager

I got mod manager last night but when I try to start it I get an error "List index out of bounds (-1). It seems to reject my setting for the location of the cm cd which is the F drive. Can anybody tell me what I'm doing wrong? Thanks

Oh and by the way thanks to old dog for his mod guide fer newbies it's a great help.

Fellas,

I've found that this occassionally happens (the index list out of bounds -1 error) when no actions are made in the manager before it's closed. Try restarting your PC, staring Mod Manager, installing a mod, and then turning MM off. See if this works for you. I can't help with the non-recognition of Drive F problem. Try e-mailing TwoSheds at mbuttazoni@icomplete.com

------------------

Clubfoot.

melton1911@aol.com

Do it in the desert at www.dfdr.net

Have you got the 'f' patch and copied it across. Check that you have combat mission.exe highlighted in the folder that appear when you select 'combat mission path'. Will it launch the CD if it is in the drive using the 'launch'command?

The "List Index (-1) Out of Bounds" error comes from not having a "Combat Mission Program to Launch" selected in the configuration tab. I have a fix for it in Version 1.0g which is available at the DFDR site. While you're there, grab their Desert stuff as well, it shows off what the Mod Manager is all about for Mod Makers that use it's features.