Update at The Last Defense! More Gunnergoz mods!

2/28 Two more of Gunnergoz's speckled terrain mods have been posted. Download the winter

version and the matching brush and marsh. Also, in an attempt to maximise my limited server space, I have had to delete several files, including the Fishing for the King MP3 and some of my screenshots. Don't worry, I will not delete anything by anyone other than myself. If you know of a place where I can get more than 50 megs of free server space, please email me.

------------------

Well my skiff's a twenty dollar boat, And I hope to God she stays afloat.

But if somehow my skiff goes down, I'll freeze to death before I drown.

And pray my body will be found, Alaska salmon fishing, boys, Alaska salmon fishing.

The Last Defense- Mods, Scenarios, and more!

Go to www.freeservers.com and get multiple accounts. You have to put up with a banner ad, but if you link between your own sites, your server space is unlimited. Unfortunately, you can't host scenario files - but you can host .bmps there, which means MODS. Put your scenarios (which are small) on your 50 Megs of free space, and everything else on freeservers. Use FTP to upload files - you can get ws_ftp at www.nucleus.com (for one - there are many other places too, and other programs, if you need a file transfer program - Cute FTP is another).

Also, regarding your plea for scenarios in the other forum - I actually "converted" a scenario from CC2 (A Bridge Too Far) into CM. It's a tiny little thing but it can be yours...

It kind of highlights the superiority and accuracy of CM in many ways especialy HQ units and command/control.

If I ever get the time or inclination I might try a CC4 scenario - the maps and forces are bigger, and you can check the height and elevation changes on the maps.

Might work. Do you think it would work to get multiple Angelfire accounts, and have terrain mods on one, vehicle mods on another, and so on?

I'm already using FTP, BTW. Takes awhile to get used to it, but I can do an update in fifteen minutes flat. I'm using Interarchy (on a Mac.)

Oh, and send me your scenario.

------------------

And pray my body will be found, Alaska salmon fishing, boys, Alaska salmon fishing.

[This message has been edited by 109 Gustav (edited 03-01-2001).]

And still more mods! Gunnergoz's Fall and Spring mods are now up. Download them now!

The Last Defense is going on spring vacation for a week. Where? I'm not totally sure yet, but the college is booting me out of my dorm again, so don't be surprised if I show up

on your doorstep. The next update will be 3/12 or 3/13.

------------------

Michael,

Are you trying to infringe MS/Atomic after Hasbro? biggrin.gif

BTW, send the CC2 scenario when ready.

Griffin.

P.S. When are u sending the updated "Climax" scenario?

Originally posted by Michael Dorosh:

Also, regarding your plea for scenarios in the other forum - I actually "converted" a scenario from CC2 (A Bridge Too Far) into CM. It's a tiny little thing but it can be yours...

------------------

"When you find your PBEM opportents too hard to beat, there is always the AI."

"Can't get enough Tank?"

Originally posted by MikeE:

You are a college student AND a salmon fisherman in Alaska? With time in between for a CM website. In the words of Keanu Reeves "Whoah". biggrin.gif

Mike

My favorite movie. "Dozer makes it. It's good for two things- degreasing engines... And killing brain cells."

Sadly, The Last Defense will not be updated during the summer when I'm fishing. No computers, no website, no CM...NOOO!!! Nothing but 16 hour days, eight days a week. Last summer I missed the relase of CM. Thanks BTS for planning a fall release for CM2.

------------------