Recent terrain mods for your approval

I'm still fussing endlessly over terrain mods. The following are the bocage, brush and marsh mods I like best to date.

The brush is derived from Juju's excellent tree bases. The marsh owes it's palette to Tiger's marsh but looks a bit different. The bocage had inspiration in some of Sgt. Steiner's work. As you can tell, I'm a modding slut and use what works best as a basis for my designs! biggrin.gif Many, many thanks to the original designers for your inspirations and the fun I've had playing with them!

First, general bocage terrain:

View?u=1532709&a=12122741&p=43940198

Next, a bit closer up in the hedgerows. Troops become very hard to see indeed:

View?u=1532709&a=12122741&p=43940218

My caption: "I'll bet I can pee in the water from here, can you?"

View?u=1532709&a=12122741&p=43940209

And for those whom I've failed entirely and so cannot tell what's what:

View?u=1532709&a=12122741&p=43940231

If theres sufficient interest, I'll try to post these at a CM site.

Thanks for checking them out and if they please you, great!

Just one suggestion though when posting screenshot from PhotoPoint. That service tends to darken the image quite a bit, so before you submit an image to it, you might want to increase the image's brightness or gamma or both. Look at your bottom pic, especially, to see what I mean.

------------------

For your dream car click here.

For a Close Encounter click here.

Hey look! I can see my house!

And for all you Hamster Lovers out there, check this out! Kitty, this one's for you!

Originally posted by Maximus:

Just one suggestion though when posting screenshot from PhotoPoint. That service tends to darken the image quite a bit, so before you submit an image to it, you might want to increase the image's brightness or gamma or both. Look at your bottom pic, especially, to see what I mean.

That's easy Maximus, just plug your monitor into 220 volts like I do! It's REALLY bright! smile.gif

Unbelievable! They look like oil paintings. Any chance you could post the combinations used in these. I am just about to start a full terrain change this weekend to upgrade the original and would appreciate some info. Vehicles are not too much of a problem but there is a very wide variety of terrain isn't there?

Well, looks like I'd better clear out the emailboxes, because The Last Defense will have incoming mods! Can't wait to host them.

------------------

Well my skiff's a twenty dollar boat, And I hope to God she stays afloat.

But if somehow my skiff goes down, I'll freeze to death before I drown.

And pray my body will be found, Alaska salmon fishing, boys, Alaska salmon fishing.

The Last Defense- Free hosting for your CM pictures!