JohnS Tiger debut at "Der Kessel"

challanger_02.jpg

Challenger from "Tiger"

comet_02.jpg

Comet from "Tiger"

cromwell_02.jpg

Cromwell from "Tiger"

Cromwells, Comets and Challengers Oh my!

Yes folks a new update at www.derkessel.com and in Five days!! We are Proud to present and host JohnS "Tiger" debut at Der Kessel and hope you all enjoy his mods as I am at the moment.. vroom vroom.. very nice biggrin.gif

all the pics are of Tigers Mods, although I forgot to remove my rusty tracks from my Tiger I worked on.. right now its only available with the Tiger mod but if I get enough responses I'll put just the tracks up for download.

Again thanks to Tiger for such super work!!

Upcoming Updates this week, a Semi Historical Possibly two from Germanboy!!

jeez this is fun.

mensch

-----------

www.derkessel.com Home of „Die Sturmgruppe“; Scenario Design Group for Combat Mission.

[This message has been edited by mensch (edited 02-26-2001).]

ok I'm getting some broken links here and I'm not sure if its my site Host or the Board here.. I've noticed some other peoples links are also broken so I'll wait this out and see. Well anyhow Tigers mods are at our site forsure biggrin.gif

mensch

-----------

www.derkessel.com Home of „Die Sturmgruppe“; Scenario Design Group for Combat Mission.

Yeah, I'd like to have them. Is that a shared file or something? You said your Tiger mod, are they the right size tracks for the British tanks. (They look right). Obviously, I ain't no tanknicion. smile.gif

------------------

"Gentlemen, you may be sure that of the three courses

open to the enemy, he will always choose the fourth."

-Field Marshal Count Helmuth von Moltke, (1848-1916)