Define 'Peng' Before I Go Nuts

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Leeo:

Oh Bard-'O-the-Thread, can you not realize that Sancho's post was merely a pale imitation of my own? You indeed are one of the Elders, and it is becoming patently obvious that you need new bi-focals.

Hate you lots! G'bye now.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sod that for a lark, and I hope you sort your arse out from a hole in the ground, lad, but I am not one of the 'Elders', I am one of the 'Old Ones'.

Also, if you've been abused and ripped off by my former Squire, and wish to make apparent your own recent devilishly clever post and his brutally derivative gibberish, than do a proper citation, you pillock, and let the world know where your spasmodic 'moment of wonder' occured.

Do you think I'm the bloody Peng Challenge Thread 'Tooth Fairy' , that notices every bit of useless ****e that plummets from your mouth, and will arrive eventually tuck a £ note under your bloody pillow?

Mind, lad, you're not as useless as some, and more horrible than others, and I'd let you walk except for the 'bifocals' remark. Wanker.

[ 09-01-2001: Message edited by: Seanachai ]

Leeo you rubber chicken. I was not copy-catting you, rather I was taking your beginnings of inspiration and adding depth and wisdom to your prattling. There was a nugget of truth, albeit a rather chunky and hard-to-swallow nugget, in your words. What they lacked however was a dash of wit and a spoonful of intelligence. I thought you should be proud to have pointed the direction for those with the means to accomplish what was only a fleeting half-formed thought in your smoky head.

And Seanachai it is funny you should mention that, and shows your usual eye for truth. A female friend of mine (never dated her though my wife gets jealous and I think at one point this friend had a very pubescent sort of crush ;) ) anyway she keeps this book where she writes down funny things people say. Of course, I am never in there, and always am I upset that she passes over my humour, for indeed I crack people up regularly. Anyhow, she tells me that my sense of humour was "conceptual" rather than quotable. SO therefore, I find it... interesting... that you should be able, over the difficult medium of a message board, able to have the insight of a pubescent love-struck girl who's known me for YEARS!

Oh ho ho.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Sancho Panza:

And Seanachai it is funny you should mention that, and shows your usual eye for truth. A female friend of mine (never dated her though my wife gets jealous and I think at one point this friend had a very pubescent sort of crush ;) ) anyway she keeps this book where she writes down funny things people say. Of course, I am never in there, and always am I upset that she passes over my humour, for indeed I crack people up regularly. Anyhow, she tells me that my sense of humour was "conceptual" rather than quotable. SO therefore, I find it... interesting... that you should be able, over the difficult medium of a message board, able to have the insight of a pubescent love-struck girl who's known me for YEARS!

Oh ho ho.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

It is equally interesting to note that I have the good grace, intelligence, and wit to not hunt you down for this gratuitous insult to my person and kill you like the vermin you are for comparing me to a teenage girl whose only recommendation is that she perceived you as too bloody useless to want to have sex with you.

Now, that and the 'psychotic moment' you induced by doing a strange 'Mr. Rogers and the Women Who Had the Good Sense Not to Sleep With Me' aside, why not post Leeo's original text in order to define whether you're a useless, plagiarizing piece o' ****e, or not.

Better yet, drag your useless selves, both of you, back to the Peng Challenge Thread and amuse the Seniour Knights by attempting to do 10 pushups using your wits alone. I imagine that much mental effort will have both of you puking on your shoes within moments.

[ 09-01-2001: Message edited by: Seanachai ]

Gentleworms!

The Pool is now over the dreaded 300 posts limit.

What say you we claim that one as our True Home?

There is a melancholy in me, and the prospect of having people starting to fret over the idea that Threads questioning MrPeng might become Cesspools has an appealing quality...

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

Seanachai,

Your history has been added to my 'Word of Peng' site. I do this even though you left out the role of the third (and most Evil) Old One<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sod that, you appear in righteous glory in "The History of the Peng Challenge Thread Part II: the Hegira, the Patrons, the Dreamtime, and the Old Ones"

I'm just too drunk and tired to post that installment tonight. It's already as long as the previous post, and I haven't dealt with the good parts.