Attention: Webmasters!

Hi All,

As many of you know from reading my earlier posts, I am going to be opening a new website on Monday (2/19). It will be dedicated to collecting, organizing, and posting news/updates from the multitude of CM-related websites.

I would like to officially invite anybody who has a CM-related website to join me in creating a "...one-stop shopping..." (DeanCo, 2/15/01) experience for CM web browsers. If you are interested in becoming a Charter Member of the Forward Observer website, please send me an email (tedquincey@yahoo.com). I ask that you send your name, your preferred email address, the name of your website, and the address of your website. On Monday, I'll be sending the website information to all interested webmasters.

I would like to make one point very clear. This invitation is extended to anybody with a website that would like to take advantage of a service that will consolidate all the various updates into one location. So, yes, even BTS can get join if they would like. wink.gif Also, websites that are not specifically covering CM (eg. military history, OOBs, etc.) are encouraged to join.

I would also ask webmasters to post something on their websites ASAP to announce the grand opening of Forward Observer on Monday (2/19). Your help is much appreciated.

Thanks for all your helpful feedback and suggestions.

------------------

SuperTed

Wild Bill and the Raiders

Boots & Tracks Team Member

Hey its the 19th, why are you still bumping this without adding the new web address?!?! LOL

I am waiting impatiently for your site to open. Though I am MERELY a devoted player, I would love a one-stop shop for all my CM news.

I hope you have something like a tutorial that helps ease newbies into the world of CM. Also, maybe a rating system to help us sort out which mods, scenarios, etc we should download.

Man, I can't wait for your site to open. COme on people, let's all give Super Ted a hand to get his site ship-shape!

------------------

And King Xerxes looked to King Leonidas and spoke. "Our Archers will rain arrows down upon you to blot out the sun."

And King Leonidas replied: "Then we will fight in the shade."

Hey Panzer Leader,

It's not even 1500 hours here. I have lots of time. wink.gif

Actually, the site is done. I am doing testing on it to make sure it doesn't explode. wink.gif

The site will only provide updates/news from other sites, at least initially. If there is enough demand, I would most definitely consider adding the sections you mentioned. However, the primary focus of the site will always be to provide a clearinghouse of CM-related website news.

Thanks for the feedback. Now, it's back to work.

------------------

SuperTed

Wild Bill and the Raiders

Boots & Tracks Team Member