MadMatt: How's the MetaCampaign going?

For all of us not in the MetaCampaign, could you give us a summary of what's been going on, how things have been working and whatnot?

Sounds very interesting - seeing Rob1's posts kinda made me curious about your campaign...

How about it?

Buddy,

The CMMC community is currently testing the rules and systems in a Command Post eXercise (CPX). We have about 15 GM's and 30 players working on the CPX, and we are learning a lot (bad AND good stuff).

You can monitor what's going on with the CPX and CMMC in general at our website (which is attached the CMHQ-Annex) :

http://cmhq.tzo.com/cmmc/cmmcfront.asp

You can monitor just CPX events at the CPX Players Website :

http://www.geocities.com/cmmc_gm/CPX/cpx.html

Stay tuned to these sites (particularily the CMHQ-Annex site) for all the details on events. I would encourage you to check out the work our Press Corps has done because its excellent (down load Acrobat viewer to view the FO, its worth it!)

Thanks,

James Bailey

CMMC GM

Bloody fighting, terrible exchanges, casualties and destruction everywhere. And that's just the GMs.

------------------

Seen in the light of evolution, biology is, perhaps, intellectually the most satisfying and inspiring science. Without that light it becomes a pile of sundry facts—some of them interesting or curious but making no meaningful picture as a whole.

-Theodosius Dobzhansky, "Nothing in Biology Makes Sense Except in the Light of Evolution"

Guest Madmatt

Just some clarification, other than a Mother Hen style role I am not directly involved with CMMC. They just use up my webserver, mailserver, and patience! wink.gif

Head over the the Annex to get all the CMMC news you could want.

In the near future the Annex itself will be converted to be a 100% CMMC page. I am uncertain as to the fate of the existing ladder though.

Madmatt

------------------

If it's in Combat Mission, it's on Combat Mission HQ!

Combat Mission HQ

CMHQ-Annex, The Alternative side of Combat Mission and home of the CMMC

CMHQ-Annex

Host of the Combat Mission WebRing