Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

Skirts

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by KiwiJoe:

Ok... I know what they where for in the real world... to stop heat rounds mostly from bazookas. But what exactly is their effect in CM? Do they stop 100% of all hollow charge rounds from penetrating?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think if properly used, by keeping them firmly pulled down, properly zipped or buttoned, and with the hem clutched against a calf, they will stop penetrations.

Sorry, it's late, and I'm wandering...I think I misunderstood the topic...

------------------

After witnessing exceptional bravery from his Celtic mercenaries, Alexander the Great called them to him and asked if there was anything they feared. They told him nothing, except that the sky might fall on their heads.

Guest Michael emrys

Excuse me, I thought this thread was about bimbos. Must have gone in the wrong door...

Michael

[This message has been edited by Michael emrys (edited 08-26-2000).]

From what i've heard skirts where very effective at defeating all bazooka rounds. The hot jet only lasted for a split sec and having the skirt a foot or so away from the actual armour meant the round was mostly depleted before it got there. My question's are how is it modeled in cm? what are the actual numbers? Is it good against both bazookas ans tank/AT gun hollow charges.