map ver. 100

twiggzz

My father and I where trying to play by network on map 502, however whenever he tries to log on we get a message that says that he is on map version 502 and I (the host) am on version 100 what is this. Could it be because we are using more than two colors for our teams. Well i'm rambling now so if anyone has any ideas about this please let me know. :eek: :(:D;)tongue.gif :confused:

There are at least two versions of map 502 floating around. You can compare the creation date of the map502c.dat file which should be the same if you have the same version. You could also download the TacOps Map Tool which allows you to chech the version number of any Type II map file.

Bottom line: one of you needs to send a copy of their map 502 to the other so you can both load the same version.

You can also get file information by doing the following.

Run TacOps.

Load a scenario and map.

Select the "About TacOps" menu item.

The resultant window will show the game program version number, the name and version number of the currently loaded scenario, and the name and version number of the currently loaded map.