Golly Gee I like It!

Guest MrHappy

Guest MrHappy

Say, chaps! this is one nifty game, by cracky! I am getting just gobs of happy fun and enjoyment out of it. biggrin.gif

Nasty SpoilSports and CryBabies and my old beta demo PBEM opponents (ooh what a giveaway!) tongue.gif should just sod off a bit while I play a BLIND ( to me ) game against my most hated, and yet strangely dear, opponent The one the only MR ELVIS COSTELLO! (accompianied tonight on the piano by the lovely and talented Burt Bacharach.)

OOOOH i can't wait for the the real thing now. Marjorie Tom, SS_PussWad, Berlischtingientinhsdgshkg, The negative waved Moriarity, and of course GOJoanna Lizard King. We will ALL DIE A LOT TOGETHER.

The very happy MrPeng.

------------------

MrHappy sez, "C'MON GET HAPPY!"

HEY....What the hell is going on here? That post sounded very Pengish.....Ya know I have never seen MrPeng and MrHappy in the same place at the same time...makes one take time for pause and think......NAH...can't be MrHappy is so nice.

------------------

"Tryin to be so so bad is bad enough, don't make me laugh by talkin tough" EC

Not me. Smarmy bastard.

If National Endowment for the Arts will fund elephant dung paintings, shouldn't Peng be given the Big Game winning ticket? His own White House intern pass? A live, bolt-matching MG42?

I ask you (smileys withheld upon request).