Beyond WEGO, new system for CM2?

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR> Germanboy wrote: Chumbawambachickenandsquaw, you what? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I what? What I what? If you're determined to attempt language, at least try to make sense. Or did someone slip pills into your porridge again?

------------------

Soy super bien, soy super super bien, soy bien bien super bien bien bien super super.

I am not all knowing, I admit to ignorance of many subjects and only a fleeting acquaintance with many others. As a result, when I come upon something of which I know nothing (a not infrequent happening) I avail myself of the resources of the internet (among other sources) to remedy that defect. Accordingly I determined to discover the origin of our friend Cup-A-Bra's handle and discovered the following:

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>The chupacabra ("goat sucker") is an animal said to be unknown to science and systemically killing animals in places like Puerto Rico and Mexico.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE> May I suggest that rather than attempt to recreate the unusual spelling of the "official" handle, we now refer to him only as "Goat Sucker". Not only would this be easier for us but it would also put his posts into the proper context.

Joe

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Chupacabra:

Professor Doktor Hamster X -

Your rinky-dink hamster army scares me about as much as my own offal. That is, I don't care to look at it or smell it, but I don't stay up nights thinking about it. Worry not, one day my valorousVolesgrenadiers will slaughter your pathetic flock of namby-pamby sissyboys.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Cupasoup -- Perhaps you would do well to worry about your offal. When my Hamsters rip out your intestines from the inside, you'll probably want to take a long hard look at them. And your vaunted Volevolunteers would rather bath in their own ordure than face my Ravaging Rodent Raiders; then again, they probably bath in their own ordure anyway.

Jello Shaw -- and if we let you win, how would you know? We will never release Ethan until our demands are met. We are patient, time is on our side. You will join us, and soon. If I were you, I'd learn how to pucker up tight at both ends, because there's nothing you or your "women" can do to stop us.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

May I suggest that rather than attempt to recreate the unusual spelling of the "official" handle, we now refer to him only as "Goat Sucker". Not only would this be easier for us but it would also put his posts into the proper context.

Joe<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I prefer Goat Muncher, myself, but to each his own.

------------------

Soy super bien, soy super super bien, soy bien bien super bien bien bien super super.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>We will never release Ethan until our demands are met.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE> First, I've completly forgotten what your demands are and really don't care enough to look them up. Second, do you think we are without weapons? All it will take is for me to start posting MORE MORMON WIVES and the entire weight and fury of this board will fall upon YOU and your furry little minions. Why? Because this board won't stand for more Mormon wives and they can't stop me from posting so they'll be forced to take action. You've painted yourself into a corner "X", you're hoist with your own petard. Is Eathan worth this much trouble? Based on what I know of him I SERIOUSLY doubt it.

I put it to the members of this board, which will it be? More Mormon Wives, or Eathan Released? I am steadfast!

Joe