PBEM DYO

It hit me earlier today (this may have already been addressed, being new and all I'm not sure), but after playing scenerios over and over, and playing both sides, you eventually learn (memorize) the entire order of battle, troop, and terrain strengths and weaknesses. My question is, (providing PBEM games will exist with the game release), will it be possible for each player to construct his own unique force by puchasing units as he wants. This way a player has no idea what he is up against without confronting the enemy in combat or sending out scouting parties. Heh?

I don't think this will work, because each battle is a combined map/units affair; I don't think you can get a map, select your units, and then send it to an opponent to select his units.

You can get around this, of course, by having a neutral third party create a scenario based on the type of battle you and your opponent want.

DjB

<<I don't think this will work, because each battle is a combined map/units affair; I don't think you can get a map, select your units, and then send it to an opponent to select his units.>>

Can we get clarification on this? I assumed this was possible. confused.gif This is basically the way the SP series works. Some clarification would be appreciated.

Tom

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by SS_PanzerLeader:

HEy man and welcome

Yes this has been adressed, but I will save ya some time. Yes there is a DYO and you can set up point style battles - IT is extremely versatile more so than anything we've seen so far.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>so this may be possible with e-mail games?