a bug?

Played villers-bocage last night, my tiger thought shooting at a bailed tank crew was a good idea and proceeded to do just that, problem is when a firefly came out of the smoke 50 meters away and drove through my tigers LOS to the crew, the tiger still thought the crew was a more valid target!!! frown.gif My tiger died of course, serves the stupid sods right!!! A patch is needed here I feel.

Pod, put on your helmet. Please, rather than look at this post anymore, do a search on "Crew" "Tank" "Target" and/or "+Goddammit +Why +Won't +My +Tank +Stop +Targeting +Crews +In +Villars +Bocage +Before +1.04).

------------------

You wouldn't know the dust of Thermopylae if it came up to you, handed you a business card reading "Dust of Thermopylae, 480 B.C.E.", then kicked you in the shins.

-Hakko Ichiu

I'm running 1.05 also. Or is it running me? Anyway, I have some seriously dumb (or suicidal) tank crews also. Last night some guy was blasting away at a tank and backed up through some smoke. It took my guy about 8 seconds to forget that there was a tank in front of him. Took him all of about 10 more seconds to die, so he won't be making that mistake again.

Also, before he died, he did teach a civilian school teacher (or whatever the heck he was looking at) to keep her head down.

Having carefully read the 1.05 readme file, I was quite surprised at this demonstration of battlefield ADD.

- The Dr.