Newbie request: "Next leader" shortcut

Hi, this is my first post. I'm still too excited about the TCP/IP report, so I'll try to not lose my head and post what I came for...

I was thinking about adding a "Next Leader" shortcut key. This will make easier the Setup phase, specially on the bigger scenarios. So one could select the most adequate leader for each position/task based on personal abilities.

I've been browsing the most recent pages, and the info and level of all the ponents is so high that sure this is an old idea, but I had to throw my 2 pesetas...

Thanks

Wow. Cagi, you really pick up the fine points of this game fast. It might be a useful command, but until then you'll just have to manually choose which platoon leader should have which assignment. After all, you are the only one who knows what your men will be doing, so the computer couldn't really predict which leader would have the best abilities for the job you wanted to do.

I take it you've already learned which command abilities are best for different situations. I find that having a leader with a morale and stealth bonus doubles the effectiveness of zooks.

------------------

No one but the enemy will tell you what the enemy is going to do. No one but the enemy will ever teach you where you are weak. Only the enemy tells you where he is strong. And the rules of the game are what you can do to him and what you can stop him from doing to you. -Ender's Game