Lets all work to Make CM a huge success

Point taken, DF. It's been increasingly obvious anyway. UBB should have killfiles.

I was only seeking to preserve my status as a humorless, anal sycophant.

I also feel compelled to speak out on behalf of slugs and slime creatures everywhere, whom Fionn has maligned through odious comparison.

Despite their lowly nature, they do not feel compelled to call attention to themselves, the web equivalent of carving one's name in bathroom walls.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Fionn

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>hyper-active and patent recto-medullary fistula <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

LOL!

Wait, I´ve got an even better one for you, mate.

What about: Refractory Secondary Hyperparathyroidism, Osteogenesis Imperfecta and Renal Osteodystrophy biggrin.gif

Guess what I´m working on wink.gif

Helge

------------------

Sbelling chequed wyth MICROSOFT SPELLCHECKER - vorgs grate!

- The DesertFox -

Email: desertfox1891@hotmail.com

WWW: http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Capsule/2930/

shg24.jpg

In closing I would just like to say that the "potato masher" hand grenade was a logistical mistake by the Germans. The amount of space needed to ship the grenades in crates was a waste. Any advantage given by throwing it further was offset by this.

Lewis

PS As a half an Irishman I do like the "potato" masher name. Perhaps thats why Fionn got so excited.

Guest Big Time Software

Man, why do people need to be so childish? Stick to the point and leave the kindergarten behavior where it belongs (hint... in kindergarten!)

Steve

Guest Zulu1

Username, you are either 12 years old or have the same mental age. All you do ih here is insult people. Far from being long winded, Fionn offers insite on a lot of topics from his wealth of information on WWII, gaming, testing. All you offer is childish insults like the imature person you are.

It would take you increasing 16 levels to even approach funny. Why don't you take that masher and shove it where the sun doesn't shine, preferably after pulling the pin. And then go back to the P.E. board and waste their time.

LOL Lewis,

There's only one thing worse than a troll and that's an incompetent troll. It is so obvious you're trying so hard to get people annoyed that its pathetic , else why all the comments about Irishness etc.

Helge,

There's definitely something "Imperfecta" with Lewis. My personal bet is "Cerebellogenesis Imperfecta" wink.gif

Anyways, let's just ignore Losername and not get ourselves into trouble for rising to his bait. There's better stuff to think about than him thankfully. (Only a few more days till the end of March).