Steve / Charles, small request...

Is there any way to flag a topic with a 'spoiler alert'?

Granted, i know nothing about what it takes to run this board, and what i'm suggesting might not be feasible, but i'm sure it would be appreciated by alot of people here if it could be done. Highlighting the topic text in red, or a small symbol would be all you need.

I'm sure you've seen spoiler info scattered about over the last 2 days. Some of it was buried deep inside otherwise 'safe' threads. With the vast majority of members wanting to start blind games, and the 50 brand new scenarios just around the corner, it would be a big help to have people forwarned of such posts.

Does anyone else think this would be helpful? I know the best solution is to have everyone aware of what they're writing, but that unfortunately hasn't been the case. And this is with only one new scenario so far, imagine it with 50.

Just my thoughts, FWIW smile.gif

This is prob. an unrealistic idea - but when the game is released with all its 50 scenarios (plus DIY ones) - ther will be a lot of chat about them. I thought maybe each scenario could have a separate thread titled "SPOILER - "Valley of Trouble" " say. That way people could search the forum and chat about a specific scenario without pi$$ing off others.

Just an idea. wink.gif