New Demo 1.02d

I have d/l this to play the 2 scenarios with it.

The graphics enhancements re explosions etc are impressive -----but I noticed in CE that whereas the earlier demos showed various pathways through the woods this version no longer does.

May i ask any other users of this version to let me know their experience .Im not sure whether it is an intentional change or a gliche. I personally much preferred the earlier versions with the network of paths through the woods

In both of the earlier demos there are narrow grass paths through the thick woods as in CE.

In 1.02d Demo the undergrowth in the woods is unbroken by any crisscrossing grass paths. I like it much less and hope it is a gliche which will be patched before it appears in the full game.

i should like comments from any others using 1.02d Demo.

Thanks

Those patches where places where the tree tiles didn't quite come together. Sort of like a tic tac toe board. Those pathways where glitches in themelves so IMHO I thinks its better this way.

So Im actually criticising an enhancement----and I had grown to quite like those friendly little "paths"

So i must now learn to appreciate the dense unbroken undergrowth. Ill start immediately.

Meanwhile thanks for the tiling lesson.

Aren't we a sorry bunch?

biggrin.gif

I just downloaded the new 1.02d to make my waiting less hellish and now the PBEM that I'm playing with retail CM won't work.

See? It's 1.01 and 1.02d

No matter how you twist it, I need a fast delivery...

biggrin.gif

------------------

Either he's dead or my watch has stopped