Message to Lawyer

Guest *Captain Foobar*

I am waiting for word from the attourney, you stooge.... I suspect that ALL of the contestants will pound Lawyer mercilessly, in which case, there will be a battle royale for the movie in question...

But let us not bicker amongst ourselves...Friends let us plunge the knife into the Lawyer before we turn on each other! First things first!!

biggrin.gif

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"I am waiting for word from the attourney, you stooge...."

Thou darest call I a stooge? You moose lipped harpy from the sludge and slime known as the cesspool,you dare blow your fetid breath in my regal direction smile.gif?

As soon as we're done with the attorney, a meeting engagement at 2000 paces is in order! biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif I want to Foobar,Foobar smile.gif

"But let us not bicker amongst ourselves...Friends let us plunge the knife into the Lawyer before we turn on each other! First things first!!"

Yes, let's bury it to the hilt, shall we?, and then burn his beemer for good measure.I have a troop of orphaned street urchins and and destitute widows waiting in the wings for his bloated, reeking carcass, once the job is finished. biggrin.gif

Guest *Captain Foobar*

Dick,

I will accept your 2000 paces, if only to put an end to your verbal diarhea....

I think all of your hard work at scenario building has drained you from any further mental excursions. Most of what I have heard from you seems to stem from synaptic atrophy, leaving predictably mundane drivel as your only output.

I will stand beside you as we get the lawyer, but as soon as we are finished I will come down on you with the wrath of God, hopefully putting an end to the grotesque waste of the UBB code, that you call a post.

biggrin.gif

I see it is still growing.....

Give way to the dark side. It is powerful. Soon....yes soon. Your thread will grow and become loathed too...

it spreads...

Lorak the loathed

------------------

"Do not wait to strike till the iron is hot; but make it hot by striking."--William Butler Yeats

Cesspool

[This message has been edited by Lorak (edited 10-05-2000).]

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by *Captain Foobar*:

Dick,

I will accept your 2000 paces, if only to put an end to your verbal diarhea....

I think all of your hard work at scenario building has drained you from any further mental excursions. Most of what I have heard from you seems to stem from synaptic atrophy, leaving predictably mundane drivel as your only output.

I will stand beside you as we get the lawyer, but as soon as we are finished I will come down on you with the wrath of God, hopefully putting an end to the grotesque waste of the UBB code, that you call a post.

biggrin.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Foobared,

Hah! Stand beside me but downwind please,you festering pustulence on the arse of society biggrin.gif!! You reek of cadaverine and putrescine,you CM PBEM zombie.Peculiar it is indeed,a medical mystery,how you can exhibit all the symptoms of organic brain syndrome, and yet lack the main ingredient needed to give rise to the condition!

Soon Foobar,we shall meet on yon battlefield, and you shall eat those words, along with a dish called crow.

Let's get on with the death of a maggot known as lawyer, then we'll meet at 2000 pesos<BG biggrin.gif> and fight for this valuable $1.29

movie, which garnered so many Bubba awards with it's initial release.

Later, Foobart biggrin.gif

Captain Imodium biggrin.gif

Guest *Captain Foobar*

You dont know how important this movie is to me... It has George Hamilton AND Peppard doing some pretty corny acting. I think that they, if somehow melded together into one symbiotic creature, could be the next William Shatner..... (bowing in reverence.)

Carve away, you grave-robbers, but the Lawyer has just gotten the old Wehrmacht tattoo and it doesn't spell "MOM" (and obviously not Death Before Dishonor). The Beemer is in accelerated life-testing and the only gear it's got left starts with R.

If I can hold him to a single-digit score, I'm going to press for the movie AND the sims AND the Rolex. Then I'll come looking for you sisters.

Guest Big Time Software

OK gents... we have to leave SOME room on the first page of threads for real topics smile.gif I'm kicking you out of the ceaspool wannabe hole you are digging for yourselves and directing you to the better known foul stinking thread for further deep and insightfull taunting smile.gif

Steve