CM in Canada

Guest Pillar

Guest Pillar

Anyone from Canada have CM yet?

I'm near Toronto (Whitby) and haven't seen or heard a peep. I'll know when it's coming though, cause I'll hear the postal worker who's been playing it all weekend sobbing.

biggrin.gif

You will probably find the first Canadian reports in the following message thread that's been asking the same question.

SUBJ: Who will be the first Canadian to recieve CM?

BY: Boris Balaban

------------------

--

Toad

Ontario, Canada

Hey Pillar.

No Canadians have CM yet, but many of us are positively giddy with anticipation. Beer helps.

Whitby eh? Whereabouts? I'm a former Pickering resident who now lives in Toronto.

I spent a fair bit of time in your town.

I'd e-mail you, but you didn't post it.

Uh, nevermind... Yes you did. Disregard.

Regards,

GAFF

[This message has been edited by gaffertape (edited 06-19-2000).]

I'm in Oakville and waiting as patiently as possible with the rest of you folks...

(I suspect Customs will slow things down for sure!)

And like Everyone else I CAN'T Wait any longer either!!!!

I want it NOW! smile.gif

smile.gif

-tom w

------------------

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR> "Have you thanked BTS by buying your SECOND copy of CM yet?" <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I know it well Pillar...

Not sure of your age, but many drunken night were had by me at Stairways during the late Eighties (and, yes, that is kind of a sad statement).

Now I quite like the Lion across the street from it when I'm out that way.

GAFF

Guest Pillar

Hey Gaff that's pretty interesting, my Dad occasionally goes to a place called "The Lion and the Unicorn" (which I suspect is what you were referring to). His soccer friends hang out there.

As for me, I'm 19 but I'm not a bar hopper. The most I go for is a drink in my backyard with a good book or some close friends.