Email Question

I need to find another Email service that I can use. My problem is that I am currently using Yahoo and Hotmail but when I tried to have an individual email me a mod he had to email it to me in sections. That pretty much sucks so I was wondering if anybody knew of one that could handle it. This is kind of related to CM since my only use for one other then what I am currently using would be due to mod emails. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks for tip moonfog!

I have searched for something like this after I started play more PBEMs, it is useful to have more than just 2 or 5 Mb.

My Deutch is very poor, but I still managed to log on. So finally some use for those lessons taken in school over ten years ago smile.gif

Vielen Danke!

-Nekander

Originally posted by Nekander:

Thanks for tip moonfog!

I have searched for something like this after I started play more PBEMs, it is useful to have more than just 2 or 5 Mb.

My Deutch is very poor, but I still managed to log on. So finally some use for those lessons taken in school over ten years ago smile.gif

Vielen Danke!

-Nekander

Eipä kestä. (most certainly with spelling error because it should have three "ä" in a row!? :D )