IMPORTANT VIRUS ALERT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Virus warning - please read

If you receive an email titled "Lets watch TV" DO NOT OPEN IT. It will erase everything on your hard drive. This information

was announced yesterday morning from IBM; AOL states that "KALI" is A very dangerous virus, much worse than"Melissa," and that there is NO remedy for it at this time. Some very sick individual has succeeded in using the reformat function from Norton Utilities causing it to completely erase all documents on the hard drive. It has been designed to work with Netscape Navigator and Microsoft Internet Explorer. It destroys Macintosh and IBM compatible computers. This is a new, very malicious virus and not many people know about it. Please practice cautionary measures and tell anyone that may have access to your computer.

Forward this warning.

------------------

SS_PanzerLeader.......out

This is a hoax. Please check nai.com and disregard mass-mailings that have the following phrase:

"AOL (And/or Microsoft, Sun, IBM, The US Government) have announced this virus is worse than Mellisa (And/or VBS/Joke, VBS/Loveletter, etc.) and you MUST pass this E-mail to everyone you know."

It's a weird game that people on the Internet do.

DOn't ever open any programs sent by unknown people.then u will never have a problem.....Just this week, i got 2 mails from idiots saying there was some unclaimed securities worth millions of dollars that i could claim...providing i provide my Bank name and the account number...what kind of an idiot do they think i am lol...sadly tho...hundreds probably go for it. I always use my pseudo email to reply with an attached bulls^&T file stating that if the openned the letter, a new email tracker system is currently gathering data on the source of the email....hopefully its some uneducated idiot on the other end of this fraud that has to pick up his junk and leave town... redface.gif

[This message has been edited by Fox (edited 08-24-2000).]

Help me! I got "Combat Mission.exe" in mail, and I was stupid enough to open it. Now every time I do something with my computer, the mouse pointer will drift onto the Combat Mission -icon and launch the game. Then I can't do anything but helplessly watch how my troops try to take Arnhem. I have tried to scan with all my anti-virus scanners, but they don't recognise it; they just generate a report which says "Amazing. Nothing like this has ever been seen before. 97%"

I don't know what to do!

That is NOT, repeat, NOT a hoax. The Combat Mission/CAWG virus will render all other application unusable. It will also render your friends, jobs, significant others, hobbies and everything but Combat Mission unusable. Whatever you do, do NOT open the Combat Mission virus, the only thing known to get rid of it is the CM2 virus, which is reportedly even worse.