CM in Scandianvia

I now see that CM is starting to arrive in Europe, but it has not reached Göteborg in Sweden. I'm just wondering if any one in Scandinavia has received their copy yet.

I thought I should have gotten mine today and that I'd be able to play with it all weekend. Well that's not going to happen!

I guess the customs people have it and play with it.

/Toni

Also in Göteborg, still no CM. Ordered in february. It sucks to be me.

Saw the last Pearl Jam concert at Roskilde in 92. A bit chaotic that time too. People seem to have the wrong idea on what's a concert is supposed to deliver. Hope the band lives through it, hardly their fault.

Geier

I spoke with my girlfriend on the cellphone, and she said that the lead singer fom Pearl Jam broke down and started crying when he realised how bad things were going...

What can I say... **** happens, but I think they were right not to shut it down, after all. Tragic accident. Nobodys fault in particular, unless you want to blame security mesures, or lack thereoff, but I'm not sure thats an issue, at least not with the police.

/CS

Now I will take this in Swedish (and let the

rest of them out there guessing what we're talking about).

Marcus,

Jag är med på ett e-mail spel när jag får CM.

Räkna med det.

Vad menar du med att du inte får det på 2 veckor pga att det är stängt?

Jag funderade på det med att posten här hos mig har semester stängt, men jag borde få den ändå. Har fått annan post (typ. räkningar).

Ser att CM har kommit till Huvudstaden i alla fall. Kunde de inte slängt ut mitt ex. genom fönstret när de flög förbi.

Undrar om man får CM i brevinkastet på dörren eller om jag får gå till posten???

/Toni