9 battles based on ASL!

Guest Bad Ju Ju

I concur with the accolades above--Super ASL adaptions for CM. Keep em coming and thanks!

------------------

"I didn't go to evil medical school for six years to be called MR. Evil." Dr. Evil

Guest ACTOR

I just thought I would add my two cents. These maps look great. I am going to download a few tonight and try them out.

Keep up the good work.

My only comment is that the maps based on SL maps seem a bit on the stark side compared to maps generated by the game or other sources. This is probably because SL/ASL are 2D games and CM is true 3D.

Wayne.

------------------

Blessed be the Lord my strength who teaches my hands to war and my fingers to fight.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Wayne:

My only comment is that the maps based on SL maps seem a bit on the stark side compared to maps generated by the game or other sources. This is probably because SL/ASL are 2D games and CM is true 3D.

Wayne.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I noticed this as well. I'm guessing it's probably from the different scalings used (50m hexes vs. 20m squares), but it seems to create really open terrain with a lot more LOS than in the original SL/ASL boards. I'm (slowly) working on a conversion of "Dorset Wood in the Rain" and have opted for a "interpretation" of the ASL boards. Similar terrain overall, but I'm not even going to try a hex-by-hex conversion.

------------------

"Belly to belly and everything's better" - Russian proverb ;)