How to Delete an Order

I am new to this. I want to know how to delete a movement order I place while I am still in the orders phase. The manual says on p.36, "of course, the option to delete orders is always available to you..." How do you do this? Nothing I do deletes a movement order that I want to get rid of.

If the order is already completed and you've changed your mind, click on the unit, then click the final movement "cube" way-marker, then hit backspace. You can backspace repeatedly to delete several waypoints this way.

Note also that after clicking on any waypoint you can adjust it's location by RIGHT clicking and holding, then dragging the waypoint to a new (nearby) location. I find this EXTREMELY handy for "fine-tuning" movement to avoid terrain that will slow my AFV and to get final locations "just right" biggrin.gif

Also, you can simply select the HALT command to cancel all movement for a unit if you've decided not to move it.

- Old Dog

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>If the order is already completed and you've changed your mind, click on the unit, then click the final movement "cube" way-marker, then hit backspace. You can backspace repeatedly to delete several waypoints this way.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You don't even need to select the cube, just press delete/backspace to remove the latest waypoint.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Old Dog:

I find this EXTREMELY handy for "fine-tuning" movement to avoid terrain that will slow my AFV and to get final locations "just right" biggrin.gif

- Old Dog<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks. What does AFV mean?