A Journey Ended and a Journey Just Begun....Friday Night CMHQ Update!!!!!!

Guest Madmatt

Lots of changes coming soon in the Life-O-Matt but hopefully they will not intrude to much on my pursuit of totalatarian dictatorship of the CM world which IS CMHQ.

I will be having some slight surgery (teeth extraction) on Monday so next weeks updates wont occur until Wednesday or so.

But anyway, for tonight, we have a great lineup.

The fourth installment of Fionn's current AAR is up with movies and pictures, of course.

We also have a pair of rather cool Mods.

The first is a replacement for both the default Mg-42 and Vickers machineguns and they are REALLY cool. I highly reccomend you give them a try.

The second is another cool mod and it is basically a total conversion for the Wehrmacht Herr Infantry uniforms. This mod changes those to Luftwaffe Field Division uniforms. It is also the first ever Hi-Res Uniform mod. The detail is incredible and this another one that I would suggest you pick up.

That's it, now get moving!

Madmatt

------------------

If it's in Combat Mission, it's on Combat Mission HQ!

Combat Mission HQ

CMHQ-Annex, The Alternative side of Combat Mission

CMHQ-Annex

Host of the Combat Mission WebRing

ouch, i've had 3 teeth pulled before (and mom said we where going to mcdonalds, humph) well that was a long time ago and i've turned out alright, right (cricket cricket cricket)

------------------

The names Ash, Housewares

mgwhore.gif

[This message has been edited by Ash (edited 09-15-2000).]

From CMHQ:

"Allied Commander - Some guy that shall remain nameless in order to preserve some semblance of honor!"

You censors are slipping - he was clearly identified as 'Gary' in the previous batch of AAR's. So now, when I meet someone named Gary, I'll question him closely.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by aaronb:

From CMHQ:

"Allied Commander - Some guy that shall remain nameless in order to preserve some semblance of honor!"

You censors are slipping - he was clearly identified as 'Gary' in the previous batch of AAR's. So now, when I meet someone named Gary, I'll question him closely.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ahhh... guilt by (name) association. Of course, you only voiced what was on everyone's mind. So... I guess I only have my parents to blame rolleyes.gif

Gary (not THE 'Gary', but I wouldn't rule out a future posterior whuppin' by Fionn) eek.gif

[This message has been edited by Monticello (edited 09-15-2000).]