cmmos and Kubelwagen mod help

Gordo

Well I've donwloaded just about every known CMBO mod known, however I am having trouble with AF's kubelwagen mod. I have downloaded twice and copied files to bmp file but it is not registering with the CMMOS (icon for mod still has a slash through it). Anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks in advance and thanks to all who have made some really good mods

Gordo,

Are you sure that the Andrew Fox kubelwagon mod you downloaded is in CMMOS form? I don't see it as an available CMMOS Mod on CMHQ.

Where did you download the MOD from? It's possible you downloaded the mod, but unless the bitmaps are named according to the CMMOS rule, CMMOS will not recognize it.

I'm not at home right now so I can't look up the rule for the kubelwagon, otherwise I could give you more details.

If you haven't had any more help in the next several hours, shoot me an email at the address in my profile and I can try to help you out tonight. I'm US West coast time.

Hello Gordo,

I went through a similar thing here.

As far as I'm aware, the CMMOS Kubelwagens are currently unavailable.

It is very easy to sort it out though - you just need to change the filenames of the bmps you already have so you can activate them through CMMOS.

It would be even easier if someone could mail them to you, though.

Teddy

WTF You mean there isn't a link out there that I can click and fix this. :mad:

Green Hornet: I found the rule sets for all three kubelwagen vers, and winter rules too. In the process of renaming bmps. Had to read cmmos mod doc for a clue.

Edward: thanks for the link and info.

All should be well. Thanks to both of you for pointing me in the right direction.