Games Domain has the final version

Don't know if anyone noticed, but Tim at "Games Domain" just got his review copy and wrote:

". . in contrast to the pre-E3 release drought, we're now about to see the games flowing again. The most eagerly awaited of these is probably the WWII 3D simultaneous turn wargame Combat Mission, which has now finally gone gold. It'll be available for purchase soon at a price of around $50. My review copy arrived this morning, and naturally enough installing it was the first thing I did after getting home from work.

On what I've seen so far of the final version - the last I saw of the beta was back around beta 52 or so - it looks like it'll live up to expectations. While you can try the Gold Demo for yourself (see the GD Demo section), it's not until you get the real thing, with a myriad of missions, plus scenario generator, that you can begin to appreciate the scale and scope of what's on offer. It's a truly staggering game, and one which while not to everyone's tastes will certainly attract a whole new breed of wargamers, much like Panzer General did some four or five years ago. The tension of watching each minute of action unfold is excellent, and the play-by-mail mode will be something that should work really well (I just hope I get the time to play plenty of games!)."

I'm running out of drool!!!!

Guest smbutler

Ohboyohboyohboyoboyoboyoboy.....pant..pant.

aahhggggg.... ohboyohboyoboy...pant.pant... pant... (repeat many times)

Ahh bad boy Matt wink.gif... that's one of those direct linky things that bypasses the frames and all that. biggrin.gif LOL!

------------------

"While stands the Collosseum, Rome shall stand.

When falls the Collosseum, Rome shall fall.

And when Rome falls -- the World."

**Byron**

Guest Madmatt

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Maximus:

Ahh bad boy Matt wink.gif... that's one of those direct linky things that bypasses the frames and all that. biggrin.gif LOL!

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Screw um! Ain't my page! tongue.gif

Madmatt

------------------

If it's in Combat Mission, it's on Combat Mission HQ!

CMHQ-Annex, The Alternative side of Combat Mission

Combat Mission HQ

CMHQ-Annex

Proud members of the Combat Mission WebRing