Pop the top?

I just got the game for my birthday and it is good-- I first started with the first Steel Panthers and was hooked since then I have had many games but this game takes me back to the old Steel Panther days-- thanks guys at BTS- anyway my question as a newbe is can the turret be made to come off a killed AFV at times -- it is with such a good game the little touches that help finish out the immersion factor-- this one has plenty already but maybe one more? anyway good game and I look forward to CM2 can't wait.

Welcome to the crowd, you'll probably be assimilated soon...(Borg?) smile.gif

I agree that "flying" turrets would be a nice touch. However, it would mean that the 3D models of the turreted vehicles would have to be made more detailed, and have some new "skins" for the parts exposed after the turret is thrown clear of the vehicle. Then it's the process of making the turret fly through the air, which probably would also need some nifty coding!

But perhaps it'll happen in the next verison of the engine, CM II (which isn't the same as CM2 - East Front if I understood correctly). We'll just have to wait and see, I guess. smile.gif

Hawk

------------------

Our's is not to reason why, our's is but to do and die!