At last.. it arrives !

Guest ajsl

Hi all,

Just as I was beginning to get worried about CM ever arriving, a nice brown envelope was delivered to my desk smile.gif

I ordered CM on the 24th of August and it arrived today (the 14th of September), so it took around three weeks to get here to Ireland... though I have to say it seemed longer wink.gif

Now all I have to do is survive the afternoon here at work....

That damn demo should come with a health warning smile.gif

So add me to the list of CM converts.

Cheers,

Alex.

Welcome! The last time anyone counted, I think the Irish score was at 5, which was pretty good when you worked out the % population average.

You were unlucky with your delivery time, mine got to Dublin in only 10 days. I had mine delivered at work too, and getting through the rest of the day was murder.

Funny that you use the phrase "brown envelope". You don't work in the Dail, by any chance? smile.gif

Oh yes, the CM Borg will be along shortly to do his thing...

Guest MantaRay

Welcome aboard. I have been playing Diablo 2 like a crack addict for 2 months, but CM will be played again very soon. Maybe you and Fionn can get a game going. He is VERY tough to my understanding though. smile.gif

Ray

Hi all,

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>

I think the Irish score was at 5, which was pretty good when you worked out the % population average.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well, I'm actually from New Zealand smile.gif Though I'm living in Dublin, does that still count ?

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>

through the rest of the day was murder.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

My boss is heading off for a meeting at 2PM so I'm intending to be read the manual this afternoon..

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR> You don't work in the Dail, by any chance?

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

No, but I now have no recollection of every recieving that envelope wink.gif And in a completely unrelated matter, BTS' zoning application has been approved !

Nice to be assimilated smile.gif

Cheers,

Alex.

Your patience will be rewarded. We all have to do "time" until it ships. I was on a soul searching hunger strike when it showed up in the mail for me. It just makes it all the better in the end.

Welcome aboard, matey......:P

-Ski

------------------

"The Lieutenant brought his map out and the old woman pointed to the coastal town of Ravenoville........"

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by MantaRay:

Welcome aboard. I have been playing Diablo 2 like a crack addict for 2 months, but CM will be played again very soon. Maybe you and Fionn can get a game going. He is VERY tough to my understanding though. smile.gif

Ray<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Tough doesn't BEGIN to describe how hard it is too attack a Fionn defense. I would say it is more like suicide? Impossible? Insane? Hey, if you are a machocist drop him an e-mail.

Jeff

-----------------

ajsl

it took around three weeks to get here to Ireland

-----------------------------

Holy crap, how long will it take to get to me in Scotland?-I wont survive much longer.

-----------------------------------------

"I love it, God help me I do love it so"