how do i capture a screen shot?

Guest Captitalistdoginchina

Hi Guys,

In VoT I had a Sherman take out the Panther G, the 75mm pillbox, 2 mortars, 1 bunker MG, 1 pillbox MG and 30 infantry - Maybe he qualified for a Hero? But how do i capture the screenshot to prove the kill stats?

Thanks,

CDIC

Ack! WAIT!

I just tried to use hypersnap and CM and I locked up frown.gif

It worked with the beta demo but then again I just upgraded to hypersnaps newer version.

Anyone else use it for captures having problems with CM?

In Windows you can just hit the Print Screen button (you don't need to hold anything else down).

Then open your favorite graphics app (I recommend Paint Shop Pro 6), or "Paint" from Accessories if you've nothing else, and Paste (Ctrl-V). That's it.

[This message has been edited by Mark IV (edited 05-22-2000).]

CapitalisticdoginChina,

If your military prowess falls short of being able to capture a screenshot I dont think you can qualify as a hero of anything......sorry dont ring us ...

[This message has been edited by pcelt (edited 05-22-2000).]

I've been largely unsuccessful in capturing screenshots with the demo. Occasionally everything will work but most often either no screen is taken or I the screen is only vaguely recognizable as all the lines are streaked right to left making a distorted mess.

I believe this is related to my trying to set hypersnap to capture a screen a second during playback for an avi I was thinking on putting together. I've tried to use the windows Print screen command since then to no avail as well.

Perhaps it's time to nuke windows again and reinstall everything frown.gif

BTS,

Will there be a hotkey assigned in the full game for capturing a screenshot? It would sure make it easy for those of us wthout any "prowess"

Hidden & Dangerous assigned F10 for an immediate capture which saved the screenshot in the game directory, it would be cool if CM could do the same.

CDIC