BTS: Quick Battle Problem

For the third time in a few days I've had a QB generate a map with roads that go down cliffs(literally, LOS check says cliff) and are impassible to vehicles. I know this was an issue before(I think it was anyways), but thought it was fixed by 1.05(which is what I'm using). Was it supposed to have been fixed?

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by David Aitken:

I think you can now drive up the road, cliff or no cliff.

David

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I don't think so. I plotted a route down a hill(cliff, really, as it turns out) with a Stug and was baffled when it turned shortly and went way off-road. On the next turn I saw that the computer had re-routed his path to avoid the cliff. Also, if I try to plot a move onto the cliff/road the line turns red and won't let me.

It's not pavement, I'm sure of it.

The most recent time it happened, it was a dirt road going from the top of a hill to a vally. About the top 1/3 of it was designated cliff according to a LOS check, and my Stug definatly re-routed from a 2 waypoint along the road move to a 15 or so waypoint move to traverse the hill and get back on the road and then reach the destination.

The LOS check did not identify it as a road, but as a cliff. Visually it was a road, and LOS identified the area just above and just below the cliff as roads.