ANY OTHER SCENARIOS FOR THE DEMO?

Im from Australia and got the demo recently - it has 2 scenarios - WHAT A GREAT GAME!!!

I would really love to try out more weapons, armour etc perhaps in a new scenario before I decide to purchase the game.

Can someone tell me (and other demo fans) where I can get more scenarios to use with the demo or post some demo compatible scenarios here?

Also, is there anyone from Australia who knows where I can buy the game in Australia?

Bevan McTrevor

Hi Bevan!

To get more scenarios you have to buy the game. If you could load any scenario you chose, wouldn't be much incentive to buy now would there? biggrin.gif

CBMBO is ONLY available via purchase right here at Battlefront.com. This was done to reduce BTS's overhead, since they are are niche-market "guerilla" developer/publisher.

You won't regret buying CM, best $$ you'll ever spend on a computer game.

- Old Dog

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by BevMcTrev:

Also, is there anyone from Australia who knows where I can buy the game in Australia?

Bevan McTrevor<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You're at the place where you can get CM. Go here to place your order. Then about 10-15 (Australian shipping time) days later, you'll have it.

CM is NOT, I repeat, is NOT, and never will be, available in stores. Please go read the Battlefront.com Manifesto. It will explain why.

I had to explain this to my uncle this evening. He still thinks it's going to be in stores. I said, "Never happen." "Only available on-line." He wants me to buy him a copy for Christmas. I ain't gonna do it. He's scared to do anything on line for fear of credit card fraud or acquiring a virus. He won't download the latest patch or mods, so what's the use?

[This message has been edited by Maximus (edited 11-11-2000).]