BTS, can I please have an awnser?????:(

BTS, I ordered CM on Tuesday(June 21 i think) and have been sweating out the seemingly eternal wait. I have read alot on here about credit cards not being charged for monthes. Could you guys please clarify this matter??? And secondly, how can I find out when my game was shipped????

Please give me an Awnser,

ive been waiting for 4 days and the e-mail said it would be shipped in 1 to 2.

Please Help!!

some of us pre-ordered over a *year* ago and are still waiting for it to show up. It will, just takes some time. From an earlier post, BTS said that they are all caught up with pre-orders and such, so it should be on it's way.

go outside, take some deep breaths, get a tan, cuz once CM hits your doorway... well, most of us wont be seeing the real world for quite a while!

(I'm still amazed at how a game can reduce me to the impatient kid I was growing up, waiting for santa claus to come. And based on this board this last week, I'm not the only one)

------------------

The only reason for time is so everything doesn't happen at once

Guest MantaRay

Well, Steve told me that they ran out of copies of the game, and it will take a few weeks to do the orders. ANd since your fall so far down the list, it could be a month or so before you get it, assuming your old enough to order this game. It is reccomended you be 30+ and if you are not, FIONN, MADMATT, COLIN, and MR PENG will not play with you.

Besides, I have been lying my ass off, and have no idea about your order. smile.gif

Ray

------------------

When asked, "How many moves do you see ahead?", CAPABLANCA replied: "One move - the best one."

MantaRays 5 Pages

Hardcore Gamers Daily