Has anyone had this problem?

I just finished a game in which I was using a T8 recon vehicle to drop off a arty spooter at an otherwise inconvenient location. After Stopping long enough for these 2 morons (I love this game) to shout "Chinesse Fire Drill", twice. (nothing against the chinese) I then proceeded to quickly scout the far side of a small blindspot. At which time it locked onto a Panzergrenadier Squad with its .50 cal. I was pleased to find it had survived 2 turns of engagement with the squad before a few passing engineers helped to route them. Moving on to bigger and better things I the maneuvered the same recon vehicle to the other side of the map were me rifle platoon was in need of some assistance suppressing a problematic mortar team. I then noticed the vehicle was still targeting the same squad as it fled to the nearest copse of cover. In fact it targeted the same squad even after it had been eliminated. I tried every turn to designate another target but the game wouldn't let me. I would have been more upset had it been one of my sherman instead of just a little T8.

Anyone had this kind of problem?

smile.gif

------------------

Hot enough for ya'?

DaKilnGuy

I've had infantry do that with area fire, the one with the dark yellow line. To get them to stop I've had too command "stop targeting". Try this a see if it works.

------------------

Blessed be the Lord my strength who teaches my hands to war and my fingers to fight.