Request for BTS

Most of us have been patiently awaiting receiving the Gold final release, and it is apparent we won't see it arrive at our door until early-mid June sometime (hopefully Canadians will recieve it only a day or two later than Americans - the Yanks need a head start anyway wink.gif )

The Gold demo has certainly wetted our appetite, but most of us have already gone through it a couple of times.

My question:

Is it possible to post the game manual online on your site (on acrobat or other reader)? I am assuming it is printed already. It may actually be a good marketing tool.

There may be piracy concerns, or it may be too much work. I'll understand if that is the case - just let us know.

Just my 2Looneys/100 worth.

Guest Ol' Blood & Guts

Actually, I figure that BTS will start receiving the copies the week of May 28th and then start filling pre-orders. Which will then start beginning to show up at doorsteps the week of June 4th.

I mean com'on fellas, let's use some deductive reasoning in our theories. With a late May release, I'd say the week of May 28-June 3. Then UPS will be shipping pre-orders the week of June 5th.

OB&G:

Agreed, that Americans might receive their copies around June 4 (or 5, or 6, or...).

Canada Customs (also known as Revenue Canada), is another matter altogether. I'm not holding my breath.

I predict I won't see my copy until mid June, and that is still another 4 weeks away.

As much as I'd love to have a .pdf, MS Word, or other version of the manual to be able to download and read right now I don't think this is a good idea.

Plain and simple it just makes it that more attractive for people to pirate the game later on.

It is aleady way too simple for people to get a hold of copies of the CD when it comes out with all of those CD burners out there. Now you want to provide these dastardly folks with a free copy of the manual to go along with their ill-gotten game as well? Doesn't make too much sense to me.

Mikester out.